Automate your gage and tool
information with EngagePlus! Empowering your
teams with quality and efficiency seamlessly.
ENGAGEPLUS! | GAGE & TOOL AUTOMATION SOFTWARE
EngagePlus is gage management software that is a single point of storage ensuring the safety of
your critical gage and tool information.
Intuitive Gage Management
Maintain all gage information electronically, such as gage history and calibration records.
Intuitive functionality includes colorful graphics, menus, and a floating tool bar for instant
access to major functions.
- Electronically manage gage and tool information.
- Guide and track necessary tool crib activities.
- Create reports related to gage lab activities.
Gage Specific and Customizable Reports
- Gages due for calibration or gage studies (multiple identifiers available: gage ID, department, manufacturer, or due date)
- Gage summary, event history, reports
- Overdue gage listing
- Out of tolerance listing
- Certificate of calibration reports
- Gage location
- Last gage report
Built-In Gage Studies
EngagePlus! has built‐in capability to perform a variety of gage studies, including Gage
R&R, bias and linearity. The user has the option of performing either standard or ANOVA
R&R studies. EnGagePlus! automatically maintains all study events as part of each gage
history, and is compliant with the MSA 3rd Edition Gage R&R and ANOVA analyses. Now you have a choice: parts or processes.
Key Reasons to Implement EnGagePlus!
- Quick retrieval of gage information and calibration certificates
- Schedule gage certification notification to ensure compliance
- Reduce errors from manual documentation and audit issues
- Single source for all gage history with intuitive quick search