A single, integrated quality tool for
planning, documenting and monitoring
your core quality requirements. Based on AIAG standards.
QUALITY PLANNING STUDIO (formerly PACT) | APQP & CONTROL TOOL SOFTWARE
Quality Planning Studio integrates the core quality tools and ensures adherence to fundamental process flow steps.
ADVANCED PRODUCT QUALITY PLANNING (APQP)
- Integrated links of process documentation and definition from Process Flow and throughout all documents (Control Plan, PFMEA, PPAP, etc.)
- Part families allow creation of multiple project documents based off a single master part.
- Document control to eliminate occurrence of old versions of Control Plans and FMEAs appearing elsewhere in the plant.
- Reduced audit risk and prep time since all information is kept up-to-date automatically.
- Perform multiple characteristic changes from a single screen.
- Traceability to change history.
Automating the APQP processes for risk mitigation, increased product reliability and process efficiencies.
- APQP Requirements – Formats and methodology adhere to the requirements of APQP, FMEA, PPAP, QSA, and
QS-9000, ISO 14001, ISO/TS 16949, 21 CFR Part 11, and other OEM standards such as Honda and Toyota.
- Part Families – Create one master part and quickly generate countless similar projects automatically.
- Cascading Edits – Document inconsistencies are eliminated due to cascading edits throughout a project.
QPS will cascade through Process Flow Chart, Control Plan, FMEA, Operator Instructions, Part Specific Documents of Part Family, Honda and Toyota Documents.
- Best Practices – Built with Best Practices, Internal Controls and Quality Auditing methodology. Improving the process and documenting the steps to identify problems, resolve issues, document lessons learned and prepare for future Quality Audits.
- Search Function – Determine past risks and applicability to future programs. Repository for ‘lessons learned’, best practices, and sharing of technical knowledge.
COMPLIES WITH ISO/TS16949 PRODUCT REALIZATION CLAUSE, AIAG, VDA, IATF 16949 RISK MIGRATION, ISO 9001, IATF 16949